Submit a Presentation or Poster Session Proposal
To submit a presentation or poster session proposal for the 61st Biennial Conference coming to Greensboro, October 20 – 23, 2015, please:
- Create an account and fill out your profile (this will be your speaker profile, as well as your website account)
- Once logged in, click on Submit a Proposal (Create Session)
- Fill out the form completely!
- Click Save.
- You will receive an email confirmation, including a link you can use to log back in to edit your proposal (until 4/30/2015).
- To submit additional proposals, repeat the process.
Poster Submission Information
- Posters can include pictures, data, graphs, diagrams and narrative text.
- Accepted posters will be attached to provided boards (usually 4' x 8').
- Presenters will be assigned a time to display and informally discuss the poster with conference attendees.