The *Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship* (http://www.
Article submissions should focus on financial literacy -the ability to use knowledge and skills to make responsible financial decisions- in academic, public, school and special libraries, other information organizations, and everyday life contexts. Proposals should be research oriented, and could include empirical research, historical or philosophical analysis, or rigorous case-study research.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Financial literacy programs, workshops, presentations, and other initiatives related to budgeting, saving, loans, credit cards, mortgages, retirement, investing and other personal finance topics
- Financial literacy in the work place, such as education for employees on retirement and investing
- Evaluation of personal finance and consumer education websites, databases, and other financial literacy resources
- Financial literacy and information literacy
- Financial information seeking behavior
- Assessment of financial literacy