Internet Reference Services Quarterly seeks well-researched articles on the topic of user experience (UX), usability, and user-centered design (UCD) as related to public-services librarianship, including reference, research consultation, and instruction, reference materials, online guides and tutorials, and library search and discovery tools.
Topics may include, but are not limited to:
- Merging physical and digital library UX
- Use of technology in planning of library service points
- Models for library UCD website development
- Analysis of reference-source material online interfaces
- Assessing library user experience
- Library user interfaces and usability studies
- Case studies of library UX and UCD projects
- Innovative digital reference services
- Digital tools for planning UX
Submit completed manuscripts by September 15, 2013.
See the journal website for author instructions and submission guidelines:
Please address all questions to the editor, Jason Sokoloff, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor, Internet Reference Services Quarterly