Mark your calendars!
The 12th annual Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference will take place September 11-13, 2013, in Portland, Oregon at Portland Community College - Sylvania Campus! Look for registration opening early in May.
Xavier Helgesen, co-founder of Better World Books, will be this year's keynote speaker.
Call for Proposals
The NWILL Conference Program Committee invites proposals for sessions of interest to interlibrary loan and resource sharing practitioners.
The following topics are of interest to the Program Committee, but we welcome proposals on other topics as well:
- Managing your ILL statistics
- Sustainable ILL, greening practices
- Coping with fewer resources
- ILL for public libraries
- Succession planning
- Libraries without books, what does it mean for ILL?
- Keeping track of licensing of e-content for ILL
- Training staff and students
Check our Program page for more information and to submit a proposal. Deadline: March 4th, 2013.