CFP: The Bottom Line: Managing Library Finances
An established print and online journal, The Bottom Line’s major focus is on library finances, library development activities, dealing with library budgets and personnel, and changes in libraries due to economic challenges.
The journal is especially interested in articles on the topics below from archives, museums, and other information organizations as well.
Published by Emerald Group Publishing Limited, the journal is interested in articles of varying lengths, opinion pieces and case studies. The editor will work with authors that are new to LIS publishing, and those who are
seeking outlets for reporting on practical uses of budgets and finances in libraries.
Submissions particularly welcome in the following areas (for example):
• Library changes and challenges from recent economic turmoil
• Case studies on library budgeting and finances
• Case studies on library development activities
• Downsizing and reorganization of libraries
• Library budgets and finances from an administrator’s perspective (high-level or middle management)
• Library budgets and finances from a staff perspective
• Innovative ways to raise money and awareness of library activities and mission
• Thought-provoking opinions related to library budgets and finances
Go to www.emeraldinsight.com/bl.htm to see past tables of contents and sample articles.
I look forward to hearing from you
Dr Brad Eden, Editor