Submit a proposal to the Berlin 9 Open Access Conference poster display
Posters will be displayed through the duration of the meeting and on the conference Web site (at http://www.berlin9.org), where policy makers, research funders, scholars, publishers, and advocates will learn about initiatives to enhance research, teaching, learning, and innovation through Open Access worldwide. Poster proposals will be reviewed by the conference program committee and evaluated according to their contribution to the meeting theme: The impact of Open Access in research and scholarship.
Successful proposals will highlight the role that open online access can play in accelerating the conduct and communication of scholarship and the opportunities this presents to the funders, creators, and end users of information. Possible topics include:
- Measuring research impact
- Discovery and use of open-access content
- Dissemination of open-access content
- Teaching and learning using open-access material
- Communication to and interaction of the public with openly available material
- Innovative opportunities for scholarship and business inspired by open-access content
- Promotion of open-access resources
- Open Access advocacy
Abstracts of no more than 250 words in length are invited for review by the Program Committee. Submissions must be received no later than July 27. Acceptance notifications will be issued by September 30, 2011.